We are Jacksonville, Technology Services, LLC – a subsidiary of Keystone Management Group, LLC DBA Cloudstar. We seek clients with an active, passionate, and vested interest in taking their organizations to the next level by partnering with us for our people, process, technology and infrastructure. Our services are designed to increase an organization’s productivity, up-time, business continuity, reliability, cyber-security awareness, and profitability. Our company provides end-to-end services including remote troubleshooting to onsite, hands on support and repair.
We are seeking a knowledgeable, passionate computer technical support associate.
As an CTSA, you will work directly with internal systems and end customers to deliver managed technical support services for PC / Desktop workstations, Windows Servers and Network, Storage. The position will require visiting customer’s locations to build new network environments, diagnose connectivity, administer workstations and servers, as well as diagnose and repair basic computer hardware.
What you’ll be doing day to day
In your job capacity of technical support representative, you will be working at our data center office, providing remote technical support via telephone and email to new and existing customers while traveling to customer locations as needed.
What you will need to have
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in providing technical support & computer hardware repair.
- Excellent telephone and email communications skills.
- Strong knowledge in installing, managing, troubleshooting and maintaining Windows Operating systems including: Server 2008, Server 2012, Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Experiencing creating and managing users and groups in Microsoft Active Directory.
- Must be able to establish, configure and maintain a business network.
- Demonstrated knowledge working with, managing and troubleshooting DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
- Possess an expert level of computer hardware knowledge including the ability to replace motherboards, RAM, CPU, Disk.
- Strong knowledge in establishing, troubleshooting and managing Wireless Networks
- Must be able to install, run, and properly terminate copper Ethernet lines.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 75 pounds.
- Troubleshoot and remediate security incidents, viruses, and malware.
- This role requires you to be physically present in the office with reliable transportation.
- Ability to install Active Directory, manage domain migrations, establish trust relationships, and create and manage Group Policy Objects
- Knowledge or experience in configuring site-to-site VPN (Cisco, SonicWall, Fortigate)
- Exposure to VMware, Citrix, VEEAM
- Experience with ticketing systems such as AutoTask or RepairShopper.
What’s in it for you
- $30,000.00 / year salary
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Room for advancement / promotion