Neither you nor those that access the Services through you may use the Services:
• in a way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree;
• to violate the rights of others;
• to access, view, distribute or store pornography
• to try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any service, data, account or network by any means;
• to falsify any protocol or email header information (e.g., “spoofing”);
• to spam or distribute malware;
• in a way that could harm the Services or impair anyone else’s use of them;
• or for any high-risk use (where failure or fault of the Services could lead to death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to severe physical or environmental damage).
Customer Support Definitions
“Customer Support” means all support or advice provided to you by Cloudstar, or Cloudstar agents, third-party software vendors or sub-contractors engaged during the normal troubleshooting of a support issue.
“Fixes” means Product fixes, modifications or enhancements, or their derivatives, that any software vendor may release such as operating system patches, service packs, or third-party software patches that may be applied when providing customer support.
Fixes. If we provide Fixes to you in the course of performing Customer Support, those Fixes are licensed according to the license terms applicable to the Product to which those Fixes relate unless the Fixes include separate terms, in which case those terms will govern.
Customer Code of Conduct
Customer agrees to conduct themselves in a professional manor when interfacing and / or interacting with Cloudstar support. This includes, but is not limited to, email communication, SMS communication, and / or telephone communications. Customer,
- Agrees to make themselves available to support technicians, when requesting support, within an reasonable time frame of initiating the support request
- Understands that the user experiencing the issue requiring support may be required to interact with the support department directly. In other words, no support by proxy of another individual.
- Understands that their participation and communication in the support process plays a vital role in the mutual success of the business relationship between Cloudstar and the customer.
- Understands that support tickets may be closed if the individual requesting support fails to respond to Cloudstar communications, or attempts for additional information, (via email, SMS or phone) within 5 calendar days.
- Cloudstar technicians, engineers, staff, agents and / or sub-contractors may refuse support services to any person acting in an aggressive, belligerent, hostile, or threatening manor.
- Violations of the code of conduct may result in suspension or termination of services.
Customer Code of Conduct Enforcement & Record Retention
Customer acknowledges that all telephone conversations are recorded and retained and that proper notice is provided when calling in for support services. Other conversations may be recorded provided customer is located in a state that allows for one-party consent telephone call recording. All telephone communication logs (inbound / outbound call records, dates, times, and numbers) are maintained along with email communications, SMS text message communication and ticketing information. All communications are associated with the customer’s master file.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Warranty for Customer Support. We warrant that all Customer Support will be performed in a workman like manor.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY OTHER THAN THOSE IDENTIFIED EXPRESSLY IN YOUR MASTER SERVICES AGREEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER INCLUDES ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR RESULTS, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY ADVICE, RECOMMENDATIONS, FIXES, CUSTOMER SUPPORT DELIVERABLES, AND RELATED MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US OUR SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACTORS IN PERFORMING THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
Potentially Unwanted Software (Notice I)
If turned on, Windows Defender will search your hosted system, computer, or server for “spyware,” “adware” and other potentially unwanted software. If it finds potentially unwanted software, the software may or may not ask you if you want to ignore, disable (quarantine) or remove it. Any potentially unwanted software rated “high” or “severe” will automatically be removed after scanning unless you change the default setting. Removing or disabling potentially unwanted software may result in other software on your computer ceasing to work or your breaching a license to use other software on your computer. By using this software, it is possible that you will also remove or disable software that is not potentially unwanted software.
Potentially Unwanted Software (Notice II)
If turned on, third party anti-virus software may search your hosted system, computer or server for dangerous software, including, but not limited to “spyware,” “adware” “viruses” “malware” “crypto-ware” and other potentially unwanted or dangerous software. If it finds potentially unwanted software, the software may ask you if you want to ignore, disable (quarantine) or remove it. Depending on the severity, anti-virus software may automatically delete threats determined to be critical in nature. The use of such anti-virus software carries the risk that it may disable software that it is not potentially dangerous; this is typical with all anti-virus products and customer accepts this risk.
Potentially Unwanted Software (Notice III)
Customer acknowledges that potentially unwanted software, malware, viruses, crypto-ware and / or other dangerous software may be placed on the customers servers, desktops or hosted operating systems through web-browsing. Customer acknowledges that now all web-browsing IE: using the Internet is safe, and agrees to use the Internet and supplied web browser in accordance to cyber-security best practices. Customer acknowledges that it is the sole responsibility of the customer to educate the customer’s employees, contractors, agents, or any individual acting for or on behalf of the customer in cyber security and safe computing best practices. Customer accepts full responsibility for their actions should any Internet usage result in obtaining Potentially Unwanted Software.