Cloudstar is pleased to announce multiple available positions for Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineers.
In this position you will be tasked with managing very large workloads within Google Cloud, including expert administration of Microsoft Active Directory. Under your management will be:
10,000 + Windows Servers
1.5 Million End Users from day one scaling to 5 Million end users over the next several years.
*That is not a typo
The ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience working within Google Cloud Infrastructure, in addition to high level Microsoft Server Server and Network Certifications. Must display a strong skillet in the following areas:
- Designing, planning and preparing prototype of GCP networks.
- Configuration of network services.
- Implementation of a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Implementation and management of Google VPN Peering.
- Implementation and management of network security.
- Implementation and management of hybrid interconnectivity.
- Expert level skills installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting large scale Microsoft Active Directory environments
As a Google Certified Engineer with Cloudstar, you will be working with our New Jersey and Florida engineering teams to install, maintain, administer and troubleshoot our Google Cloud and hybrid environments. VMware and Fortigate knowledge preferred but not required. Experience performing hypervisor conversions preferred but not required.
Hours are 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern with a 24/7 on-call rotation.
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with experience. Please email [email protected] to apply.