We are Keystone Management Group LLC, owner and operator of the following trusted high-tech brands: Cloudstar, Teletonix, Dioloigx, Notary Transfer, Mortgagephish and Jacksonville Technology Services. We believe first and foremost in the principle of partnership. We seek clients with an active, passionate, and vested interest in taking their organizations to the next level by partnering with us for our people, process, technology and infrastructure. Our services are designed to increase an organization’s productivity, up-time, business continuity, reliability, cyber-security awareness, and profitability.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with at least two years’ experience in a similar position to join our sales team. This role is suited to a smart, focused, detail-oriented candidate who is excited by the idea of playing a big part our company’s journey, in an all-hands-on deck environment.
As an SDR, you will start our sales process by researching prospective customers, qualifying new sales opportunities and crafting effective outreach strategies. You will have early conversations with potential customers to better understand their business and identify how our services could help them and their people. Your success as an SDR will ultimately be based on the number of qualified leads you pass on to our Sales Execs.
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Prospect research. Use industry knowledge and tools to research and build lists of appropriate clients and key personnel.
- Outbound prospecting. Engage in 80-100 sales related activities per day to generate interest and qualify leads. You’ll use a range of channels including LinkedIn, calls and emails.
- Meeting set up. Schedule introductory meetings for our Sales Execs with qualified prospects.
- Product learning. Learning and maintaining in-depth knowledge of our products and services and the value they bring to businesses.
- Tracking and Analytics. Tracking and managing all your activities in HubSpot, analyzing what’s working well and what’s not and improving performance accordingly.
- Developing new strategies. Developing and implementing new prospecting strategies.
- Understand our ideal customer profile
- Start to build lists of prospect companies and key personnel
- Contact and nurture customers
- Develop and master your pitch for different channels and different customers
- Learn how to get customers to commit to meetings
- Become familiar then expert in tracking your work in HubSpot – our CRM system
What you will need to have
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a consultative sales environment required.
- Demonstrated record of phone sales success achieving/exceeding sales targets on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Excellent telephone communication and persuasion skills.
- Ability to easily and quickly build trust and rapport with customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and customer focus. Customer first!
- Perseverance and resilience are key! Quickly overcome objections and move to the next.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision while maintaining sales, attendance, and performance expectations.
- Ability to sit for several hours at a time and adhere to an assigned schedule.
- This role requires you to be physically present in the office.
- Research-oriented; enjoy learning about prospects and customers to help find innovative ways to drive sales.
- Previous experience as an entrepreneur, small business owner or sales-focused role highly preferred.
- Previous experience and success in a bonus or commission-based sales environment is a strong plus.
What’s in it for you?
- $30,000.00 / year salary
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with employer contribution
Please FAX your resume to: 866-224-9075