We are seeking a Senior Title Production Software System Administrator to join our Team! You will be responsible for helping our valued customers by providing product and service assistance and resolving customer inquiries & issues. You will be working closely with our Vice President of Title Production Services to assist with existing clients as well as the on-boarding of new clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee project activities on a day-to-day basis that include providing industry expertise and recommendations to the client and ensure the software will ultimately meet their business needs
- Manage software and work-flow buildout projects
- Coordinate and obtain client deliverables as needed
- Facilitate user acceptance testing to ensure the product meets client expectations
- Troubleshoot issues, utilizing analytical skill to completely resolve customer issues in a timely matter
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Experience with SQL and creating reports is a plus but not a requirement. The application is a .NET application with a MSSQL database and a data warehouse.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 5 + years’ experience in the Title Insurance Industry is required
- Experience with Title Production Software, preferably ResWare
- Qualia, RamQuest or SoftPro exposure a plus.
- Experience with AutoTask or similar CRM, helpful
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without close supervision
- Strong communication skills with exceptional presentation expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
What’s in it for you?
- Strong salary- negotiable
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401k with employer contribution
Please FAX your resume to: 866-224-9075